Monday, May 8, 2023

Chapter 58: A Brief Respite


Also:  Check out "Gurubunder's Challenge" by Frosty.  He's an amazing artist, and could use commissions.











































Hello again!

I hope you've enjoyed reading Chapter 58 of Chronicles Of Alleron.  Thank you for checking the comic out!  We're officially in a transition between two arcs of the story, wherein we're planning to start a new one.  At this point, I'm less writing with an outline and more just writing with a curiosity for whatever's gonna happen next.  I know we are approaching a tournament arc, but I don't know if I want to sow some plot seeds in advance of that.  I have...Ideas.

So what else is going on in the story?  Are Habbo and Goldhook paranoid?  Is Darius right to trust Samuel?  Did Victoria give Goldhook half a heart attack?  And why is Darius so interested in Goldhook's wife?

Sooner or later I'm going to upload a Lego Build Log for one of the boats that're gonna take the characters back to Bluefield.  I just need to splice it together.

Otherwise, if you want to support this project, check out my Patreon!.  I have a lot of stuff that I'm working on, and any help is surely appreciated.  You'll be seeing some of it soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment