Sunday, September 22, 2019

Chapter 41: A Serious Escape!


Chronicles of Alleron is a Lego-based webcomic/webmanga by Jesse Pohlman, all rights reserved under fair use.

I just want to say up-front that I had a blast making this quartet, and I hope you enjoy!  If you do, don't hesitate to hop over to my Patreon page and drop me some support so that I can keep working on this project, and others!  More thoughts after the comic!




















My Thoughts:  So, this comic is more like how I'd like to do any future chapter of Chronicles Of Alleron; I'm not a fantastic animator (as you can tell), but if you look back at some previous chapters you can hopefully visualize how I might have done it different, were I to make/remake it, today.  I like the idea of a little bit of motion to underpin the text, and to bring out a little more action.

I had a real lot of fun working on this, and I could easily see myself doing more stuff like this, aside from gags or dialogue-heavy stuff.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!  That said, I have a lot of work to re-hab this page.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment