Sunday, January 13, 2013

Strip #2: Sea Sickness









Again, I touched up the dialogue texts.  Can you believe that I originally made this in 2010?  Life was so different, then.  I'm going to perform some minor touch-ups to all of the original strips (15, I believe?).  But major overhauls may be really hard.  Some of the cameras I experimented with are no longer available, while others provided some really, genuinely crappy originals that I really can't re-shoot.  I think there's one strip that's five-panels long and it just extends in a line, and I might try to break that up.

Well, until tomorrow, perhaps!  If you really want to read the un-fixed versions, don't forget - the original page is still available on my website.  Which, itself, needs to be fixed!


No comments:

Post a Comment