Thursday, January 27, 2022

No New Comic (yet): Lego Build Log 3 - Pirate Ship Part Two!

 Hello, friends!


I've finished work on the Pirate Ship!  Now I just need a name for the Pirate Queen.  I don't have one, yet.  I know where she fits into the story, but sometimes naming characters is the hardest thing for me.





For those of you who caught yesterday's post, I'm doing well enough with CoVID that I feel pretty good and like I can get more work done than I've already gotten done.  I'm not exceptionally worried, though I realize my luck could run out as this thing follows its course.

I don't know how long it's gonna take to shoot all the scenes I'll need for the chapter I'm planning out.  I honestly don't have much of a plan for this, except to spread a little exposition, introduce two new characters, and reintroduce three previous characters to hint at their role in the next arc following the Goblin Fortress one.

We'll see how it comes along!

No comments:

Post a Comment