Previous Strip, #14 | Next Strip, #16
|Chronicles of Alleron, Strip 15: Demand|
This is probably the first part of a two-part strip. Or, at least, it was. I guess now its Strip 15. I was honestly surprised to fit four panels in, but it worked! Awesome! Anyway, some things I improved...
- Character positioning (watch Samuel/Victoria/Some Dude Try to take on Ricardo)
- Effects (less overall, more direct/impact-laden; I especially like Swiftshank's sword.)
- Focus (took it off auto-focus)
- Dialogue. (Simple, but to the point. May need to actually shrink the text, though!)
- Lighting (When necessary, I used a desk lamp with a sheet of paper over it's mouth to soften it)
- Two-Legged Storytelling. (Samuel and Victoria engage a powerful foe while Swiftshank and Whitesand duel)
The next one will probably be mostly talk, then we'll return to Habbo and Goldhook and scene two.